Unlimited CompleteCare Managed Responsive Website Application Systems
- Needs Assessment Consultation and Review
- State-of-the-Art Open Source Dynamic Core Enterprise Systems Architecture
- Scale-able Resources including Dynamic Adaptive Cloud options.
- System Design, Site Mapping, Development and Customized Features Configuration Enhancements.
- Extensive interactive catalog selection of User Feature Modules, Plug-ins, and Components Options.
- E commerce Features and Merchant Service Processing.
- Mobile Device Integration.
- System Hosting.
- Enterprise Environment.
- 24/7 managed secure state of the art data center.
- Managed Server Administration.
- Managed System Administration.
- Managed Content Processing and Placement.
- Managed Social Media Administration.
- Digital Agency Services
- Client Side and End User Technical Support and System Maintenance.
- Domain registration included with this package.
- Manged CompleteCare
Quantum IT Company, adaptive service bundling features are specifically designed to help our network subscribers efficiently and highly effectively adapt to long term expansion and ongoing development resources on the fly in order to stay at the forefront of enhanced dynamic technology innovative leading edge online services. Subscribers can quickly access advanced, flexible vital and easily deploy-able additional service accessibility as their systems evolve. Subscriber plan servicing includes powerful scale-able and adaptive standard resource matrix features such as; on demand multiple domain registration, hosting and additional websites add-on. Standard delivery specification parameters and certain restrictions apply for inclusive additional domain hosting and website(s) subscription add-on features. Ask your systems specialist consultant for details.
Bundle also includes Vital IT Services including:
- General IT needs assessment services.
- Long term dynamic IT resource planning.
- Remote and onsite local networking service and technical support assistance. Onsite service incurs a $75.00 travel fee per incident. (This service coming soon)
- Records and document archive digitizing. Standard pricing is based upon client provided content sent to the company for processing. Optional onsite content cultivation services incur an additional service fee based upon actual onsite location frequency demand and travel time. The min. per incident fee is $75.00 per onsite web content development or record digitizing incident.
- Custom equipment configuration and systems development add on options.
Subscriber Plan Cost, associated fees and Website Production Term
- Website production cost: STARTING FROM: $5,999.99 USD baseline cost + third party user feature modules, components and core plug-ins, as well as; any custom required custom development specifications.
- Managed Service Monthly Subscription Fee: $299.99 per month subscription fee with a 24 month service term commitment.
- Website End User Convenience Fee $3.00 per incident.30 - 90 day turn around terms for initial website production based on production availability and unobstructed client content accessibility.